Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Thanks

I am thankful…


That my security is in Christ; not a job, not things, not looks, not relationships, or anything else.

That I have good health.

For the opportunity to learn.

For my husband Matthew. For specifically: his leadership and wisdom, his servant’s heart, his passion to teach, his love for others, his ability to communicate well, and his commitment to a vision God has given him. I learn so much from him and am constantly challenged and inspired through how he models life lived in Christ. So blessed to have him by my side!

All of us are lacking in certain areas of life where we have not received the modeling we needed. I am thankful for those in my life (specifically a few individuals) who have modeled for me healthy relationships, marriage, parenting, family, etc. This has been HUGE for me in so many ways! 

For Thursday nights and good weekends!

For the ways I see God working in my friends’ lives. It is so exciting and so encouraging to watch!

5:00pm

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you know it Jenifer but you were one of the first one's to model how to take care of myself and how to be a Godly person. After meeting you I started taking care of myself and setting boundaries because you modeled healthy boundaries. You are an amazing person. And I am so glad that I had the opportunity, though short, to know you. You made such a big difference in my life and I will always remember you for that. :)

    ReplyDelete