Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Joining the Blogging World

I'm excited to announce the Gaylor's have joined the blogging world:) I've been wanting to do a better job about keeping everyone up to speed on our lives and the crazy, as in crazy busy, life that we live. So we'll see how this goes...

Brief update on where we are at...Matt and I are currently living in Syracuse, IN. Matt is the Student Ministries Pastor at our church, North Webster Church of God. I'm so proud of what he has accomplished so far in the 3 years that we've been here. I am working at Grace College, a small Christian College near us and am enjoying the people I work with and helping students. Of course I also stay really busy with Epic and love spending time working with our Epic students and coaches. Our life definitely stays busy, but we are enjoying it! It is so cool to look back over our journey and see where God has brought us. We have been so blessed and I am so thankful for how God continues to work in our lives, continually provides for us, and continues to bring great friends and relationships into our path.

No comments:

Post a Comment