Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!























Today is our 3 year Anniversary! I cannot believe that it has been 3 years already. Time has flown by so fast...time flies when you're having fun:)! It has been a great 3 years and I am so looking forward to watching our journey continue to unfold. God has blessed me more than I can imagine. Looking back over the dreams and hopes that I've had in my life, I can honestly say that God has answered every one of them and more. I thank God everyday for Matthew and am continually amazed at how lucky I feel to get to spend the rest of my life with him. I am so thankful to have a husband who is so passionate about living his life for God and sharing this passion with others. I learn so much from him and am constantly challenged and inspired by watching him lead, teach, and be in relationship with others. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart"
Here are some pictures from the last few years...Some old, some new :)

1 comment:

  1. wow i cant believe its already been 3 yrs!!! congrats...and how fun!! so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete